They say that money doesn’t buy happiness. Although that may be true, money sure does increase an individual’s standard of living.
They also say that when there’s a will, there’s a way. For those individual’s who can’t afford the fancy luxuries like jacuzzis and BBQs, it’s not a case of lost hope. There are some interesting tricks and methods that can help everyone gain access to the little things in life; and while the access may be granted, sometimes that access is not super convenient or ideal.
See for yourself! Check out these 16 funny inventions that were made from a tight budget.
1. For those kids who are in the ‘missing my two front teeth’ phase: Here’s a way to make your brushing experience easier and more comfortable. Cut out a slot around the missing teeth and avoid scrubbing and irritating your gums.
2. Here’s one guy that’s really trying to avoid going to the mechanic. I’m just not sure how long that coat hanger will be able to sufficiently hold up that exhaust pipe.
3. This is one creative way to have a pair of roller blades without actually having to spend money on a pair of roller blades. A pair of rubber boots and legos sure do the trick!
4. There can be two explanations: Either this person really wanted some extra car security, or their actual car lock is broken and they had to improvise.
5. This is one interesting picture. I’m not sure how safe it is to have a washing machine over the toilet, but I guess if it allows for connecting two household appliances to one water source than it’s worth it!
6. That does not look like a very safe method of cooking. One breaking rope and there could be a great disaster.
7. Some people are really protective over their food. If you’re one of those people, you can invest in this padlock, and you’ll know that everyone will keep their hands off.
8. A household cable should be the one exception to the list of homemade household appliances.
9. Duct Tape is universal. It’s used all around the world and it can be used to patch up just about anything… even cracks in the road!
10. That’s one way of making sure that no one can steal your phone! Just make sure you’re up for carrying out that extra weight from the padlock.
11. If anything every goes wrong from your stove top, than you can use the bottom of an iron for a quick fix!
12. Here’s someone who skipped the TV stands and tables… and went straight for the wall.
13. This looks like a very strangely disturbing yet satisfying scene from a tragic Christmas movie.
14. Some people sure can get creative with their methods of improvising. It may be an alternative method, but I’m afraid the cooking process might take too long.
15. This may be a very clever means of getting hot water, but it’s also a pretty inconvenient and slow process as well.
16. A solar powered donkey. As environmentally friendly as the solar powered portion is, I’m not sure using a donkey is very ethical.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings